Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will put your logo or photo in frames, billboards and portrait

I will put your logo or photo in frames, billboards and portrait












About:

I have 10,000 frames for your photo to change it into the fantastic photo. 

Are you looking for a new Photo or gift concept or idea? Okay I have one.

Change your photo into an awesome Frames you want.

High Quality JPEG images...

Enjoy rapid delivery on all my work! 

Grab this fantastic Gig now for just $5 

I can place your photo in girls hands _/ frame _/ On magazine front page_/ sign board _/ cup _/ WANTED page _/ 100$ note _/ stamp _/ book _/ calendar and much more I hope you like it.
It is a great idea to impress your friends.

You will receive a jpeg file and you can print on paper at 5x7 inches and put it on the wall or send as the gift.
please send high-quality photos).

******** Get 1 FREE! ********

Please ask any questions you may have before you order.

Thank You!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment