Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will show my ability in Photoshop through Fiverr, I have a lot of interesting gig about photoshop,

I will show my ability in Photoshop through Fiverr, I have a lot of interesting gig about photoshop,












About:

I will place a message, banner,photo or logo on a BILLBOARD with Jennifer Lopez for $5

This is an image editing using Photoshop

the location of the billboard is in TIMES SQUARE new york
is suitable for:

promote your business

promote your website

and others


color, shape and font size can be adjusted to your liking
final results in JPEG images, high resolution HD image quality is sharp and clear

I also have other interesting gig with CELEBRITY and other famous figures
please see my other gig

more info please contact me
thank you

Reviews


jordansthe1:Awesome work!!!!

raihan973:Great Buyer Thank you

charliedinamita:!!!!!!!!

raihan973:Outstanding Experience!

charliedinamita:!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment