Friday, August 17, 2018

I will professionally edit your photos, videos to make them unique, I will develop Websites both static and dynamic (with php, asp.net, bootstrap) and any C++,Os programs & c# apps for you + See More

I will professionally edit your photos, videos to make them unique, I will develop Websites both static and dynamic (with php, asp.net, bootstrap) and any C++,Os programs & c# apps for you + See More












About:

would you want fortune of your own.....?


I will do it through fortune cookies containing your messages,wishes, 
greetings, website, love, care, advertising and much much more 
you desire i have different types of photos as seen above and more are coming soon. Photos are in high resolution. Pictures that i will send you are in jpeg format. This is a unique way to send a birthday or mother's day greeting or whatever message you choose.

 This is just in $5

Reviews


elhemi:Great experience. Incredibly fast. Thank you.

khubab:Thanks, me too have great experience. Awesome person and recommended buyer.

manvlog:Perfect! thank you

khubab:Thanks :)

palmbeachdude:Thanks for the great work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment