Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will do 20 outdoor logo or signage mockups

I will do 20 outdoor logo or signage mockups












About:

The Basic GIG is 20 different mockups from my mockup list.

If you want to use your mockup file please message me first.

My offer:

  • Give you 20 mockups.
  • Give you 1500x2100 px image

What you need to send me:

  • Send me the file like (jpeg, png, psd, ai, eps or pdf)

Extra services:

  •  20 Business Card mockup for $5 (just add your company lo-go)
  •  20 Realistic 3D Mockup for $5
  •  20 Website or Lo go mockup for $5 ( I will present your lo-go or   website on Laptop and Ipad)
  •  20 Apple watch lo-go mockup for $5
  •  Corporate Identity Mockup for $5 - $20 (Message me first I will  give you the mockup picture. Then you choose the      package.)
  •  20 Indoor And Outdoor lo-go mockups for $5 (I will add your  banner or lo-go)
  •  Add lo-go or Banner on Magazine Full Photorealistic mockup 20 for $5
  • 20 Responsive website mockup for $5
  • 20 iphone screen lo-go mockups for $5
  • 20 Exclusive text effect for $5 (You will provide the font. I will do only 50 character )
  • 20 T-shirt lo-go mockup for $5

Why you need this mockup:

  • You can present this mockup for social media marketing. 
  • For video Presentation.

Why my service is safe:

  • I will give you 100% quality work
  • ***Money back Guarantee***

Reviews


hrhrxxxx:Fantastic Experience

assadullaha:Thank you so much.

packsmart:ok seller

assadullaha:Thank you so much sir. :)

logodesign2050:Great designer. Will definitely doing more business. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment