Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will put your logo or text on wax seal

I will put your logo or text on wax seal












About:


  ★★★★★★★   EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR   ★★★★★★★★
               ☆☆☆  (WITH SAME DAY DELIVERY)  ☆☆☆

UNIQUE GIG THAT PROVIDE WAX SEAL IMAGES WITH YOUR LOGO/TEXT ON IT

I will digitally put your logo or text on an old world WAX SEAL with different paper texture background and gives you a high-quality image. This photo is perfect for "Advertising Your Company, Decorating Your Website or Blog and lots more."

The image size is 1920px x 1080px but can be cropped to whatever size fits your needs.

FAQ:

1) What will you get from me:
  •  A High-quality digital image of Wex Seal with your Logo or Text.
  • "DELIVERY ON SAME DAY"

2) What you have to do is:
  • Just order the gig and send me your LOGO or TEXT.

For sample images visit below link:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mayanknc/sets/72157652605174755

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


solayman34:amazing work as always

mayanknc:great buyer

tluckadoo:Outstanding Experience!

mayanknc:Great Buyer with Clear Requirement.

eyetengu:WOW!\nNicely Done!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment