Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will use one of my model, depends on which one is available

I will use one of my model, depends on which one is available












About:

Hi. Welcome to my Model Photography Gig! 

If you're looking for High Quality, Professional Photos then you've come to the right place! My goal is to deliver the BEST photos--not the cheapest...so PLEASE READ ENTIRE GIG PAGE PRIOR TO ORDERING or MESSAGING AS MOST INQUIRES ARE ALREADY ANSWERED HERE! 


Every Gig Package includes: 
✔ Photos Delivered in HD .JPEG format 

  • **Please msg. for alternative formats**

✔ Using Professional Camera and Lighting System

  • **To make your Product look BEST way**

✔ Exceptional Image Quality

  • **High Resolution available**
✔ Basic Touch Ups and Edits to make your product look it's best!

Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


ronnypathania:Great photos and professional and nice communication!

filochka:Outstanding Experience!

darrius242:Great work!!!!

filochka:thanks!;)

johnnicheng:Great communication, high standard product.


No comments:

Post a Comment