Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will write your message on a minecraft map

I will write your message on a minecraft map












About:

I can write you a message on Minecraft. And I'm not talking about 20 signs of text, I'm talking about a big map with your message! Tell me what to write, and I'll write it in 2 working days!

If this gig turns out to be popular, I'll add in 2 more packages with more options! These are and could be future packages:

The Writer:
- Message up to 255 characters
- 1 text color of choice for your message
- 1 background color

The Scribe: (currently unavailable)
- Message up to 255 characters
- 3 text colors of choice and choose which parts in which color
- 1 background color
- 5 smileys 

The Author: (currently unavailable)
- Message up to 1500 characters on a big map
- 9 text colors of choice
- 1 background color
- 15 smileys
- Signature removal*
- Singleplayer world file (optional)
- And more... 

* The images of the map you'll receive will currently NOT contain my signature until the other packs open.

DISCLAIMERS:
  • I won't write anything offensive. If the message contains foul content, I may send you a censored version and ask for approval, or deny your order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment