Friday, August 17, 2018

I will mail your message to a person

I will mail your message to a person












About:

I started sending the sort of things one would post to social media through the mail to a number of friends. They had the feel of a telegram, so the name Havardgram just sort of stuck. I eventually discovered that the basic skill of applying a message to a piece of paper and then sticking it in the mail does not come natural for some, so it seemed like it would be a good idea to offer person-to-person Havardgram messages as a service.

I will take your message, write it to a file, have it automatically transferred to another system where eventually it will make its way to a printer, stuffed into an envelope, and mailed to the address you specify.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment