Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will create a jigsaw puzzle from your photo or sign

I will create a jigsaw puzzle from your photo or sign












About:

Hi there!

====== PLEASE READ MY GIG'S DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING ======

I will create a Jigsaw puzzle from your Photo or sign


  • Send me your photo or any image (HD photos are recommended for better quality)
  • Deliver your puzzle image High Quality JPG
  • Express delivery within 6 - 12 hours

(Preferable)
 
Contact me before ordering so we discuss minor details like: how many puzzle pieces you want.

Check my extra gigs

Reviews


fbitti:Impeccable. Moataz reviewed whether he could do the job and, after accepting his offer, he was quick and gave me the opportunity to ask for reviews, which I didn't have to use.

moatazabdalla94:Thank you Fernando. I have to say that you are not just an ordinary customer to me but you are one of the top appreciated ones that I will always find a pleasure to work with. Thanks again ;)

anthonymogotsi:Perfect

moatazabdalla94:It's been a pleasure thanks!

boobwhisperer:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment