Monday, August 6, 2018

I will send you a time lapse video of your message on a Rio de Janeiro beach. 20 to 25 seconds

I will send you a time lapse video of your message on a Rio de Janeiro beach. 20 to 25 seconds












About:

Hello, 

I will write your message in the sand on a Rio de Janeiro's famous beaches.  You can write anything you want up to 20 characters.



It's a GREAT way to say "I LOVE YOU" "WISH YOU WERE HERE"

"CONGRATULATIONS"   "HAVING A BABY" 

Your COMPANY MESSAGE



You have more to say?  Get more Gigs for additional 20 characters.

You can use the "High Quality"  DSLR images or 4K - video on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

*All images and video will be shoot by professional DSLRs.

For special projects, requests please contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment