Monday, August 13, 2018

I will digitally put your logo or photo on a mug

I will digitally put your logo or photo on a mug












About:

Choose any designs you like from the GALLERY and enter the number code in the order form.

I will digitally put your logo and/or text on this Coffee Mug and send you a high-quality image. This photo is perfect for advertising your company in a seasonal way, decorating your website, or for sending a greeting.

Note:
This gig is not for Logo Designing, I will place your existing logo or design onto various coffee cups.

What I need: 
  • Your logo or picture - .PNG / .AI / .EPS file (make sure that the logo has a transparent background- not colored)
  • Your choice of cup from the existing photos.
  • If you don't have logo with transparent background you will need to order my Gig Extra: Edit Logo Background for an additional $10

    If the service you are looking for is not on this gig, please ask me before ordering. Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment