Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will say whatever you want with my vegetable man costume

I will say whatever you want with my vegetable man costume












About:

50 words script!

No abusing please as per fiverr rules my account might get suspended for doing so.  Languages spoken English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.  Hi I can say whatever you want with my Vegetableman costume for up to 50 words.  I can sing dance or deliver a message to someone.  The video will be in two or three takes at different angles and will be edited together so that I do not mess up with lines that you provide.  I will even add subtitle or anything more to the video if you want. 

Reviews


nataliac214:Absolutely fantastic. Thank you Varun!!

varun_karkhanis:Glad you liked it, do come back for more gigs :)

oscarchu69:Great seller, quality video sent in good time. Would definitely recommend

varun_karkhanis:Thank you very much, do order my gigs in future too :)

garycragg71:Very happy with the final result, order was on time and great quality and also a friendly seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment