Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create something special for you. Thanks! + See More

I will create something special for you. Thanks! + See More












About:

I'll put a logo, image or message on a sign held by mountaineer

gig unique, strange and interesting 
perfect for your collection of images or send images to family, friends or relatives 

I will send pictures in JPEG format
I also have a gig that is unique and interesting 
please see my other gig

http://www.fiverr.com/rizky_f

thank you

Reviews


bctransport:Excellent

rizky_f:Outstanding Experience!

kelly53559:High quality delivery with good communication about where the project was. Took care of any challenges immediately.

rizky_f:great buyers,\r\nvery friendly to the seller\r\nand give tips\r\nThank you very much

letsgoexplore:Excellent Service great work from Rizky would def use his services again .Highly recommend to everyone on Fiverr


No comments:

Post a Comment