Monday, July 2, 2018

I will draw your portrait wsj style engraving, etching, woodcut, hedcut, stipple

I will draw your portrait wsj style engraving, etching, woodcut, hedcut, stipple












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
You will have head & shoulder type Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Style hedcuts portrait.
Perfect for  profile pictures, avatars, about me, company profile pages, gifts, wallpapers, pop art posters, birthday cards and many more!
Also for packaging illustrations for food, plants, animals, logos, maps

You will have Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Style hedcuts portraits.
Digital Stippling!

Easy original gift!
  1. Order the gig, send me a quality photo
  2. I will deliver a art piece 
  3. Print with your printer, 
  4. Put in a frame.

NOTICE:
Basic size is near 400x300 pixel. Suitable for profile pictures only. 
If you want print size you should order "Standard" or "Premium"
Send me a high quality & portrait type of picture

Each face in the photo needs extra order according to your pack, if three face in the photo, you should order total 3 times of your pack. 
Full or half body photos require extra $10.

I can examine your photo before you order the gig. 

Reviews


eparrish:It has been great working with Photoenhance. I have received many stipples and they have all been high quality.

thinkmc:awesome as always!

ezrakatzen:-----------

photoenhance:Thank you. This was our first order.\r\nExcellent buyer.

ckovel:The hedcuts look terrific. Very authentic and work perfectly for my needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment