Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will guide you for visit my country and i will do everything for your comfortable stay.

I will guide you for visit my country and i will do everything for your comfortable stay.












About:

Hello
How are you?
I hope you are great.
I am honored for your arrival here, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Do you want visit Bangladesh and you have no information about it ?
So this is my services for you >>>>

1. I will tell you the most important tourist attractions of Bangladesh ( You can also visit for work ).
2. I will tell you the tourist places and the costs and the best seasons to visit.
3. I will tell you places to book wilderness trips easily in Bangladesh.
4. I will give you general tips and important to save between 15% to 40%.
5. I will provide a guided tour in Bangladesh, which can be negotiated about it.
6. I will assist in anything upon arrival to the city of Dhaka.
7. Also i will be with you all time, if you want.

Feel free to contact me over direct messages to discuss any details
Thanks for visit my gigs.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment