Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will put your message on the disneyland sign with mickey mouse

I will put your message on the disneyland sign with mickey mouse












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You can choose between our Modern Disney Sign OR our Vintage Old Disney Sign!

Modern Disney Sign:
I will put your message on the Disneyland Sign with or without a Mickey Mouse image of your choice!

Vintage Old Disney Sign:
I will put your longer message in the white.  And in the yellow, I can put a shorter message, title or website!

I will send you a jpeg photo in high resolution in standard size of
657 x 352 

I can also send you 1 for your fiverr gig that needs to be 682 x 459

I will send you 2 pics!  You can have 2 different messages on them!  Just let me know your messages and what sizes.  Also let me know if you want Mickey image or not and if so, which one!

Reviews


aimhire:Outstanding Experience!

legitinstafame:Outstanding Experience!

dennis45:Well done and quick. Thanks

legitinstafame:Outstanding Experience!

rafarspecia:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment