Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will put your logo, banner in the middle of a busy crowded city

I will put your logo, banner in the middle of a busy crowded city












About:

# I will put your text or logo in the middle of a busy City  #


I will put your logo realistically on an airport image. This is really a great way to make your logo stand out as the people and other objects in the image are blurred
 giving a nice focus to your logo or message

the basic $5 gig gives you the following

  • Unlimited revisions

  • Your logo or text on the image realistically ( check gig images)

  •  Free commercial license to use the image


Please don't hesitate to ping me if you have any questions

PS I will not physically put your logo on a City sign board.
 I will just give you an image similar to the gig image (with your logo or message on it)

Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment