Friday, July 27, 2018

I will put your logo,photo on 25 billboards at famous places virtually

I will put your logo,photo on 25 billboards at famous places virtually












About:

!!!!!!  SALE SALE SALE !!!!!

I will put your logo, photo  or any picture on 25 billboards at famous places virtually for 5$ only.
So each will cost only 0.20$. 

The famous places include:
1.Piccadilly Circus , London
2.Times square , New York
3.New York city

This is a great way of marketing of your business.

You can promote your website , business , book or any other thing using these pictures.


I will also give an additional gift with every order.
(It may be 30 More Images free or Anything best and useful for you )

Note:Your photo will not be displayed on any billboard in reality.
I will combine your photo and photo of billboards at famous place.

Reviews


tlawson4137:My order was completed in a timely manner ... I will use him again for my next book.

enggbilalahmed:thanks

bwabrans:Great work, thanks!

enggbilalahmed:thanks

jordansthe1:Great Work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment