Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will take a photo of a phrase spelled out in scrabble tiles

I will take a photo of a phrase spelled out in scrabble tiles












About:

There are so many uses for these beautiful Scrabble tile photos!  I've heard of them being used for everything from greeting cards to wedding ceremony decor.  They also make great gifts or decorations for your home!  The standard package comes with a digital copy of the photo which you are free to use online or print yourself.  To save yourself the hassle, order a premium package and I'll ship a printed copy of the photo right to you!

Reviews


sanzijin123:Great job , I am so happy work with you

ceppii:Outstanding Experience!

vintageboombox:Seller was wonderful to work with! I loved my picture and will definitely be ordering more in the future.

andynewbrook:Amazing work. Very happy! She went above and beyond. Really appreciate it! Highly recommend.

ceppii:Glad you like it, thanks for being a great buyer to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment