Friday, July 27, 2018

I will put your logo or message on easter egg

I will put your logo or message on easter egg












About:

Celebrate Easter with a personalized Egg greeting image!

Just for $5 I will put Your Logo or Message on the Easter Egg and send you a high quality ready greeting image. This will be perfect for sharing on your Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Web site or Blog. Send a greetings, for your business clients on Easter.

How this work ?

Simply send me Your Logo as a .png file on transparent background. If this sound a bit difficult or you not have image of your logo with transparent background then simply add "Customize my logo" in gig extras and I will do all necessary for you ( this extra +$5 ). 

The background photo will be the same as the samples, with your logo on a large egg.

In Basic delivery egg color have white color. If you want to do customizations of Egg Color then add "Custom Egg color" extra and let me know what color you wish. You can choose from either a white, pinkblue, or green or any color or with texture just for extra $5

Have any questions feel free contact me 24/7

Have a wonderful Ester Day!

*Please note that this gig is for a digital photo only, not a physical egg )

Reviews


rushphotobooth:Great \u0026 Fast!

cardsstation:Thank You!

pauldelorenzo:Fast and accommodating

cardsstation:Thank You so much !

jesperh:Superfast and very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment