Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will make this girl wear your logo

I will make this girl wear your logo












About:

hi there
If you need advertisement and a cute girl for it then you are in the right place.
I will make this cute girl wear your logo in different scenarios on her t.shirt, tank top and hoodie.
It is a perfectly innovative method to brand your company/product.
If you don't have a company logo then I can make a logo for you as well in just $5 (inbox me)

Reviews


preciousholte:I really like the design and will definately work with her again. her design was just what i wanted and i was very satisfy with the result............

sarah_williams:Thanks a lot!

aldobc:Service as described.

sarah_williams:thank you! I was expecting a 5 star review actually.

philip_arthur:Perfect service. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment