Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will put 1 logo or text on the Main Display on Piccadilly Circus in London with Photoshop

I will put 1 logo or text on the Main Display on Piccadilly Circus in London with Photoshop












About:

I will put yourlogoortext,message ... on the Main Display ion Picadilly Circus in London

(with Photoshop )

gt; You can see the examples above in the pictures :)


I will send you a High quality image that you can print - 3000 x 2000 px !! 300DPI

  • 1 Gig = 1 text/Logo
  • 2 Gigs = up to 3 texts / Logos
  • 3 Gigs = up to 7 texts / Logos


It is an interesting way to advertise your website, brand, product or even to wish someone. You can place this picture on your website, blog, facebook wall or anywhere you want.

I will need a picture or text message from you, that I can photoshop into the picture :)


I took the picture myself !

Thank you !
Greetings from Germany



No adult content, racism, violence, ect... !!!

Reviews


saltflakes:Great job

jedermagkunst:Nice Task :)

ozanredjep:Super fast gig and excellent quality work.

jedermagkunst::) thanks :) my pleasure

face2106:Great skills, easy to work with, wonderful communication, fantastic result, i am very happy


No comments:

Post a Comment