Friday, August 17, 2018

I will put your logo/text on a christmas ball along with a small text message on a card.

I will put your logo/text on a christmas ball along with a small text message on a card.












About:

Send & Celebrate holidays with a personalized Christmas card with your logo on a glitter ball!

I will put your logo/text on a christmas glitter ball along with a small text message on a card. you can send this card as a holiday greeting.

I can also change the color of ball or text according to your choice or logo/brand theme.


If you need the best results, you must provide logo in vector or any other high quality image format.
If you don't have vector file, I can convert it into vector format. you can create another Gig for that with the 10$.


I will provide you high quality image of 3840px x 4000px.

Reviews


william102014:Awesome seller! Great and fast service!

dfineartsdesign:Excellent Buyer

madamori226:Loved the simplicity

dfineartsdesign:Excellent Buyer

sweetbabyn:Beautiful work. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment