Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will take professional photos of pretty model

I will take professional photos of pretty model












About:

Hi! I'm Sandra and I can make the professional photos of my beautiful sister! All photos will be taken by professional photographer and with professional equipment. Also all photos will be edit in photoshop. You will get bright and colorfull photos, which you can use for personal or comercial purposes.

  • Photos can be taken indoors, outdoors, in the city, in the studio
  • Background could be changed to white/black/transparent/other.
  • All pictures are of high quality.
  • Photos could be given in Jpeg/PNG/Raw/Tiff

If you want something else, I can send you the custom offer. Please feel free to contact me with all your questions and suggestions!

I do not provide any offensive, nude photos and I don't promote anything like this. Thanks for understanding.

Note! Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!

Reviews


trueconcetpseo:beautiful pics.

sandra88888:thank you

trueconcetpseo:The pics came out great. She is a stunner

sandra88888:Thank you for orders! Great buyer!

trueconcetpseo:Fast and Perfect pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment