Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will write your love message on 10 valentines cards

I will write your love message on 10 valentines cards












About:

Do you want to make your loved ❤ one feel special? 

I will write your love message on 10 VALENTINE's cards (You can choose between 61 Valentine's cards : https://goo.gl/hns2Ba ) and send a high resolution image JPG of it. 

This is absolutely an innovative way to express your LOVE to your beloved; 


You can write up to to 26 characters (spaces count as a character) in total for this gig.


❤ ❤ ❤ If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
Do something special for your loved ones, express your appreciation for having them in your life ツ ❤ ❤ ❤ 


Thank you
Hannabellas ❤ 

Reviews


roqjohnson:Once again…perfection!

hannabellas:I'm glad to hear that. Thank you very much.I had a great time working with you. I will be glad for your next coming :)

roqjohnson:So nice, I ordered twice! Outstanding!

hannabellas:Thank you very much, glad you like my work :)

alanstgeorge:Wow! Fantastic job! Hannabellas went above and beyond the standard gig and totally amazed me with the speed, quality, and detail of her work. Will use her services again. Highly recommended!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment