Monday, August 6, 2018

I will provide total Brand Identity service for any business or brand.

I will provide total Brand Identity service for any business or brand.












About:

If you are looking for a custom logo design, then I'm your man you need. I will design an eye-catching custom logo design for your company, business, blog, website,... All you need to do is place your order, give me a few details as a requirement on the information page and then leave the rest to me.

WHAT YOU GET FOR BASIC GIG($30)

  1. Two 2D Custom Logo Design [For 3D Logo Contact me First]
  2. Size: 1000x1000 px
  3. Format: JPG, PNG, PDF
  4. 1 free revision :)

Note:

  1. I just do work directly for your business, and I don't make the work for your clients.
  2. Please contact me first if you have a sketch for your product to discuss prices.
  3. Please contact me first if you want to get the product in 3D styles (Like ZM, CG, W on my examples,..etc...) to discuss prices.
  4. The "unlimited revisions" in the extras gig is unlimited changes until you satisfied with the logo. Not unlimited after you agreed with the logo.


Multiple Revisions

Will be applicable for extra gigs. 

After Deliver Service

Yes anytime you need help, I am here to help you. 

Portfolio 

facebook.com/customlogodesigncompany

Reviews


xavierratelle:Outstanding Experience!

unitmaskweb:Great Buyer :)

xavierratelle:Outstanding Experience!

unitmaskweb:Great Buyer :)

xavierratelle:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment