Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do women advertising with your logo

I will do women advertising with your logo












About:

GIG Features:

  • Video animation in .MP4 format standard (H.264) Best for Youtube use.
  • Free Background music (No copyright) 
  • Resolution FULL HD (1920x1080)
  • Can replace texts & Logo
  • fast delivery

Women Advertising With Your Logo 

Two Version One:

Women Advertising With Your Logo in red bag

Two Version Two:

Women Advertising With Your Logo in White bag


before buy text me..


music include..


How to Order:
Just send me your Logo
I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would 
like for no extra charge!


i will deliver within 2 hours max 6 hours ..

You have to sent me your logo File in 

  • PSD
  • AI
  • PNG Format 
  

Reviews


thisisjohnny78:Great work!

tasbiul:Great Buyer ..\r\nlove to work ..

tmajdoul:Good communication \nVery pro \nGreat job\nHighly recommended

tasbiul:Great Buyer !!!

jitenjoshi:Very creative gig. Happy customer....\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment