Monday, August 13, 2018

I will do my best to do a spectacular job for you and exceed your expectations. Thank you and hope to work together with you soon :) + See More

I will do my best to do a spectacular job for you and exceed your expectations. Thank you and hope to work together with you soon :) + See More












About:

Hi, my name is Anita and I am from Croatia and I can be your model for your product, service or website :) I take photos with a Canon Eos so the pictures are HD and go up to 3500 resolution.

I can also print your logo or write something on paper and hold your sign for the photos, for that feel free to check my gig extras.

If you need me to wear something or dress a certain way you need to specify it first as I don't do modifications later if its not my fault. Thank you for understanding :)

I can do photos at home, or on the street in the park. If you need me to take photos somewhere else where I need to drive, travel, etc I will do a custom order for you and include the costs in the price.

For everything else please check my gig extras and don't hesitate to buy, I always work to exceed your expectations :)

IMPORTANT

I don't do bikini, strip, nudity or any other lascivious, erotic, fetish photos. Thank you for understanding.

One gig is 5 photos.

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING. THANK YOU!

If you like my work feel free to tip me and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Reviews


monstercra:Stunning work!

lovely_anita28:Outstanding experience!

shawnpar:Thanks. Great work.

lovely_anita28:Outstanding experience!

mercederl:Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment