Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will send you 5 professional photo with your product(s).

I will send you 5 professional photo with your product(s).












About:

Hi. Welcome to my Brand Rep Gig!


If you're looking for Top notch photos with professional models and photographers,  you've come to the right place! 


I want our model to really appeal to your audience as the representative of your brand! 
All photos will be high quality in the setting/location that you want!

  • White Background
  • Outside shots
  • Poolside
  • Car
  • Etc. 

Please contact me and read description before purchase so we can create your vision! 


Every Gig Package includes: 


✔ Photos Delivered in HD .JPEG (Message me for alternative formats)


✔ Professionally done by a photographer

✔ Phenomenal Image Quality




Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment