Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will write a message in the sand on a real beach

I will write a message in the sand on a real beach












About:

Send a personalized message or note written in the sand on a real beach.
Names, announcement notes, birthdays, valentines, love notes, proposals, holiday greetings, event/party invitations. Max 50 words, 1 photo included in basic package. For extra $5 you can get a 3-5 second video of note written in sand with movement of ocean and surroundings + 1 still image 

Reviews


marycorsi:Awesome!!! My husband loved the pictures!!

marikeboonstra:It's great! Exactly what I wanted, and super fast. Thank you very much!

smilewave:A pleasure to work with and very friendly. \r\nThank you for being a great customer!

marycorsi:Awesome!!! My husband loved the pictures!!

marikeboonstra:It's great! Exactly what I wanted, and super fast. Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment