Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will replicate your text or logo on a advertising board in the mall

I will replicate your text or logo on a advertising board in the mall












About:

I will replicate your text or logo on a advertising board in the mall and send you HD quality JPG image.

You can use it in promotion, social media or personal use.

Send me your text or logo or image(photo of your sweetheart) and within 24 hours I will send you a picture. It can be everything you want. (please do not send any obscenity)

Image resolution 2900 x 2100px 5.5-6.5Mb

Reviews


rabankcard:GREAT JOB! Will definitely re-order!

aka1bot:excellent experience, pleasant cooperation, everything is clear

rabankcard:SUPER FAST!! AWESOME JOB!!

aka1bot:Thank you, it is pleasure to work with you

karenkhmelniker:Alex was a pleasure to work with. I picked him over interacting with12 others here on Fiverr.\nHe is polite, prompt, professional and best of all does incredible work that was delivered in a day!\nI highly recommend his services!\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment