Friday, August 17, 2018

I will engrave a wooden floppy disk with your message

I will engrave a wooden floppy disk with your message












About:

I will laser cut and engrave a cup coaster which looks just like an oldschool floppy disk. I will engrave your message on the label area.
The creation will be of a real size floppy disk (9mm | 3.5 inches) and made out of plywood.

This is a perfect gift to anyone working with computers because it will bring back memories from old times :) 

  • By default I will choose text style by myself, but if you want something else you can provide me with the name of the font to use.

I will be shipping from Middle Europe, so for countries outside Europe the delivery can take up to a few weeks and for countries in Europe it should deliver in 3 to 7 days. Every order will be treated as urgent.

Reviews


dakotacohen:He delivered exactly what I asked for and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again!

underlaser:Was a pleasure working with you!

sycook:Outstanding Experience!

underlaser:Outstanding Experience!

batmauskrill:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment