Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will make whiteboard animation for mortgage or loan officers

I will make whiteboard animation for mortgage or loan officers












About:

Capture attention with White Board / Stop Motion Animation. A white board animation video captures and maintains the attention of the viewers. I made this gig only focusing on mortgage agents and loan officers. For $5, I will add your business card at the end of the video. If you want me to change other texts and cartoons, please pay extra as described below. 
*****Please contact me, If you need more slides and more longer animation before ordering.****


=== I also have similar gig for real estate agents ====
Please click on the link below
https://www.fiverr.com/shandran/whiteboard-animation-video-for-real-estate-agents

Reviews


mezyjb:Outstanding communication! Easy to work with! First time I ever did anything like this and was treated like I was a long time client which I look forward to becoming one. Highest recommendation!

shandran:Thank you for your feedback Joe :). \r\n

jonathanbing:Very fast and as described. Thank you.

shandran:Thank you :)

darrenfong:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment