Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will send you a HQ picture of my cats with your message

I will send you a HQ picture of my cats with your message












About:

Hi! My 2 adorable cats (that's Cosmo in the video above) are excited about the opportunity to promote your logo or brand or share your message or greeting with the world. Just provide your brand or message and my furbabies and I will take care of the rest.

I use an excellent quality Kodak Easy Share Z712IS for photo capture...and my own graphic software to produce the messages and backdrops.

Message me if you have any questions or a unique request that I have not described here:)


Reviews


secondaccount:Outstanding Experience!

yosri21:Great experience. i like it , Thanks

gwenhwyfar37:Awesome! Welcome anytime :-)

yosri21:Good experience\r\ni like it so much \r\nthank you

gwenhwyfar37:Awesome buyer! Great communication skills. See you again for the next project!


No comments:

Post a Comment