Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will make funny dog promote your business logo or text

I will make funny dog promote your business logo or text












About:

All I need from you is your photo/logo/banner/text which you want to use in this gig. and I'll edit it like the images above.

You can use this exceptional photo wherever you want to! Website, blog, facebook, instagram, postcard and much more.

For only 10 dollar you will get 6 different pictures! The files will be delivered as JPEG withe great quality.

All images are available for your commercial and personal works

Unlimited revisions, until you satisfied with the result.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,i'm happy to answer!

Reviews


bgrosbayne:Awesome job! Thanks!

jacktiboo:Thank you!!

malin1961:Good price, easy and fast to work with.

jacktiboo:Thank you so much!!!

melissapelke:Fast and too cute !


No comments:

Post a Comment