Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will put your logo poster in to HD quality realistic bus stop

I will put your logo poster in to HD quality realistic bus stop












About:

*** Put you sign, logo, poster or any message in to 3D realistic bus stop ***


I will put your logo, photo or text on photo realistic 3D realistic bus top $5. Just send me your text/photo/logo of your choice (see gig images). 


This will help you to promote your brand or product. Great way for birthday message, website promos, business advertisement, printing mock ups etc...


  • Sizes of the image are fully customize able. You can take up too 9000px * 6000px 

I will design PSD mockups for all kinds of graphic designing.


Such as: 

  • iMac / Macbook Mockups
  • iPhone 
  • iPad 
  • Business Card 
  • Smartphone 
  • Logo 
  • Branding / Stationary 
  • Brochure/Flyer/Poster
  • Vehicle  
  • Mobile Application 
  • CD/DVD 
  • Envelope 
  • CAN/Bottle  
  • Paper Bag 
  • Magazine 
  • Tube 
  • Cup 
  • Box 
  • Book 
  • T-Shirt 
  • Packaging 
  • Other 

The mockup (3D) will be delivered in transparent background(PNG) or Jpeg format. If you want you can request any format. No additional charges.

My vision is My customer is my king"


Thanks!

Reviews


erapport:100% first class work, thank you

jazperator:Outstanding Experience!

djgcleaning:Outstanding Experience!

jazperator:Outstanding Experience!

zen_business:Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment