Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will take 3 HD photos holding a sign with your message

I will take 3 HD photos holding a sign with your message












About:

 Hi i am sushree , I will take 3 HD photos holding a sign with your message in different poses in Indian Traditional wear like Ghaghra, saree or shalwar Kameez!

Just provide me your instructions and i'll shoot it the way you want! I can also model for you or your product like cosmetics, hair care etc.


Examples:


  •     Advertise your company or website!

  •     A birthday greeting for your friends and family

  •     A message for your loved one

  •     ...and much, much more!


Reviews


pstysz:Great job, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

sushree:thanks for the valuable feedback. hope to work with u again

isuru1988:she delivered more than I expected. Brilliant job. Can be recommended to anyone. will definitely come back

austeremeasures:Absolutely outstanding!. Great job!

sushree:Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment