Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will model your product, clothes or item

I will model your product, clothes or item












About:

I will Model your product or dress the way you want and pose in pictures I will send you pictures posing the way you want. I can hold a sign as well. I am a professional model with over 7500 orders completed and will do a great job.  If you need to send me the product just contact me for the address. Thank you

Reviews


napoolion:Thanks! great work :) !

stickeyz:Thanks. Great Job

reikejan:Thanks, Lisa! You did a wonderful job on this video! I hope to work with you again!

shawnpar:This is my second time order from Lisa Marie . Her photos are fantastic and delivery time is so fast! Thank you so much, Lisa Marie!

lisamainenen:Managed to deliver on time and quality was decent.


No comments:

Post a Comment