Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will put your logo or message on a banner of a flying plane video

I will put your logo or message on a banner of a flying plane video












About:

Put your logo, message or text on the banner of a flying plane!

★You can choose the color of the plane!

What you will get: 
  • A video of a flying plane with your logo / message
  • Full HD Resolution - 1920 x 1080

Gig Extras:
  • End screen with your website or any other message
  • Add engine sound or your desired music

What I will need:
  • Your selected color of the plane
  • Your logo, text or whatever you want to go on the banner.
  • A description of how the banner should look
      (ex. "I'd like to have my logo on the left side of the banner, the text on the right, and the         background should be black") 
  • If you want you can provide your own artwork with dimensions 1930 x 300 (width x height)

If something is not provided I will use my imagination and send you a preview image to get your confirmation before making the video.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! :)

Reviews


jaciscully:Very fast and easy to work with. Great little video.

markvfx:Thanks! Was great working with you too.

mmassanj:Great work! Quick delivery. !!

markvfx:This is what you call an awesome buyer! :)

jbinks:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment