Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will place your message on the 2 blackboard of sir einstein

I will place your message on the 2 blackboard of sir einstein












About:

Let Albert Einstein Write on the blackboard whatever you want.

 

I will, for $5, give you 2 picture with type of Sir Einstein's blackboard 

 

Just let me know what you want me to tell Albert to put on the board, and...

 

... make History!

 

 

Please show respect by not requesting inappropriate messages or drawings from Einstein.

 

Thanks.

 

 

Note: Please no offensive/racist/religious/political /gambling or similar content. You can use it in Craigslist also.

 

Reviews


shutters2004:Great to work with, fast delivery

shirajam_munira:Thank you so much.

kafkamitch:Exactly as promised. Very good work.

shirajam_munira:Thank you so much for your kind review.

cmanningb:THis Seller is great - she does what she says she is going to do and does it on time. Great fun with her


No comments:

Post a Comment