Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will create a digital map of your house showing your house grid names from What3Words

I will create a digital map of your house showing your house grid names from What3Words












About:

I will create a map showing your house showing the grid names that have been allocated to it by the global location finder service What3Words.  

What3Words is a new and precise way of giving an exact location.  They have divided the world into a grid of 3 meter squares and each square has been allocated their own unique three words, to give a precise, easy to remember address or grid name.

It's being used around the world by emergency services to give more exact locations than postcodes.

Send me your address and postcode and I will send you a map of your house and the three leading grid names allocated to it.  There is an additional $5 for every three extra grid names.

I will send you the digital map, or for an extra $25 I can print it out and send it to anywhere in the UK.

For custom made maps and/or locations outside the UK, I will quote individually.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment