Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will be your profesional female model

I will be your profesional female model












About:

HELLO I AM VENEZUELAN MODEL

I welcome you to my concert

I would love to be the model of your product, website or service, I will make some excellent photos or video for you with the indings that you give me.

I can take pictures in closed and open spaces, with the clothing of your choice and with the instructions that you give me.

He only tells me his ideas and I will make them come true.

  I DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS WITH CONTENT FOR ADULTS.


  Before ordering please send me a message-

  Thank you!

Reviews


hoangle:LOVE IT, FAST and beautiful

yeslysan:thank you very much!

austinboards:Very professional\n\n

yeslysan:Muchas Gracias!

paddel:Always great to work with. High quality delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment