Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will model your product or service

I will model your product or service












About:

Over the past couple of years, I have immersed myself in freelance modelling, and have now decided to put my services for use on fiverr!
I'm available for, but not limited to:

  • Stock photo modelling
  • Modelling your product (eg, clothing, makeup)
  • 'Your name on...' type photographs

I offer the one basic package, which includes up to 5 high quality photographs, however if you wish to personalise your package further (eg; to dictate location, clothing, makeup etc) this will be an extra $5, and you will have to message me for us to sort something out

If you are wanting to send a product, please arrange this before you purchase a gig from me, else my delivery time may run out before I receive what you've sent!

As always, if you have any queries, please feel free to message me, and I'll always aim to get back to you within a couple of hours

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment