Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will show your logo and say your slogan in my FAKE English lesson.

I will show your logo and say your slogan in my FAKE English lesson.












About:

I will show your logo and say your slogan in my FAKE short English lesson. I will pick a word in your slogan and briefly explain it, than say your full slogan twice (or 2 slogans if you want). Please send me your logo (prefarably png file with transperancy), and your short slogan when you order.

Note: Wait no more, order now.

For more funny and awesome gigs, check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/jaellis

Thanks a lot for viewing.

Reviews


jassim316:amazing, thank you sir

jaellis:Thanks for your order. Please come back later.

dosk3n1:Super fast turn around and exactly what I wanted!!! Would 100% recommend!

jaellis:Thank you for your order. Please come back later.

jayreadman:Better than i expected really cool guy


No comments:

Post a Comment