Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will make 2 adorable cats promote your sign or logo or photo

I will make 2 adorable cats promote your sign or logo or photo












About:

Exaclty as the title says. I will digitally make 2 Adorable Cats Promote Your Sign or Logo or Photo.

Perfect to promote your Business, Brand, Website, Yourself or just any message like wishing someone happy birthday!

What you get -

  • High Quality Pictures ready to be used anywhere
  • Pictures of 2 Cute Pet Cat Models promoting your Sign or Logo or Photo
  • FREE conversion of your Logo from JPEG to Transparent PNG format to be used in the pictures
  • 100% satisfaction

** My Gig is Dirt Cheap compared to elsewhere **
                     -- Exclusively on Fiverr! --

Reviews


dharshanbaskar:Outstanding Experience!

srikaanth:Outstanding Experience!

karolandrzej:Good Experience!

srikaanth:Thank you!

cletus27:Great gig,got same day I ordered.


No comments:

Post a Comment