Friday, August 3, 2018

I will handwrite your text in cursive using a black ballpoint pen on blank white paper (English).

I will handwrite your text in cursive using a black ballpoint pen on blank white paper (English).












About:

In a world where everything is typed on a computer, impress your clients, friends or significant other by presenting your text handwritten in cursive.

For other handwriting styles: please check my other gigs or message me to request a particular style.

Things I can handwrite for you:
  • Business letters and messages
  • Business descriptions
  • Cards
  • Quotes
  • Poems (your poems or poems that you love)
  • Your thoughts
  • To-do lists
  • Journal entries
  • Motivational words
  • Anything you want to say

Reviews


deboah19:fast,efficent,beautiful work..i appreciate you..

meimei2:Thank you so much for choosing this gig, you are a great costumer! I hope I can work for you again in the future.

dinhkrisy:This is perfect, just want I needed. Thank you so much! I'll definitely love to work with you again

meimei2:Great client and clear directions!

deboah19:fast,efficent,beautiful work..i appreciate you..


No comments:

Post a Comment