Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will place your logo or text on billboards

I will place your logo or text on billboards












About:

I'll add your logo, text, picture or anything to 5 billboards.

You can use them on your blog or websites to promote your business.


No word limit but short message look great.

So please order now and make your friends and family happy just at $5

NOTE: Every picture or logo cannot place to every billboard, because there is a matter of width and height.

SPECIAL NOTE: You'll not see the images in real life billboard, I'll make them using software

Reviews


aces1133:Had trouble following directions, but was able to accomplish after 6 revisions. Told me and Fiverr to fuck ourselves at the end, but delivered the product. Weird.

munez_studio:I already explained you that my account got hacked by someone so hacker wrote those bad words I didn't write those bad words I have gave you so many revisions didn't say anything so why should I abuse you at the end.

josefilmcrew:I had a very good experience working with Munez_studio, he delivered on time and was easy to give directions to. I will definitely use him in the future.

munez_studio:Thank you so much.\r\nIt was really nice to work with you.\r\nI would definately like to work with you again and again.

tmpnull:very fast. no changes needed


No comments:

Post a Comment