Monday, August 13, 2018

I will place your logo or text in 3 coffee cup within 4hrz

I will place your logo or text in 3 coffee cup within 4hrz












About:

I will put your Logo, Text or Message in a coffee cups with coffee powder !

I will send you a High quality Image that you can print it !!

  • 1 Gig =   1 coffee cup image
  • 2 Gigs = 3 differents coffee cups

Send me a photo of yourself or your company logo and I will turn it into a high quality, professional artwork as you can see above.

It is an interesting way to advertise your website, brand, product or even to wish someone. You can place this Picture on your Website, Blog, Facebook wall or anywhere you want.

I guarantee you will be highly satisfied with my work

Thank you !

Reviews


lunzao:\nGreat job, was happy to work with you.\n\nThank you

pickone:My pleasure. thank you

nm2013:Pretty neat gigs! All of them. Seller delivers fast and a job well done every time. Will be using again for all related projects! Highly recommend.

pickone:A nice Lady. love yo work with him. Thank you

garystambaug527:Crazy fast and looks great! Image purchased are perfect for this business.


No comments:

Post a Comment