Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will be your model and the face of your business

I will be your model and the face of your business












About:

Hi, I'm Stephanie, and for just $5 I will be the face of your company, product, brand or event as your photographic model. 

THIS GIG IS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS ONLY

If you need a friendly face to help promote and advertise your business, a cute smile to help sell your product or a specific look to bring life to your marketing, then you're in the right place!

You will receive a selection of beautiful, web quality photographs related to your topic, shot on a plain background, and professionally edited.


  • I quote the price of each project individually, so please contact me for a quote before placing your order.

  • I DO NOT shoot photographs of a sexual nature, partial or full nudity or anything else considered to be adult, inappropriate or offensive content.

✖ ABSOLUTELY No scams, online money making, adult content, drug products or dating websites.

I look forward to working with you :) xx

Reviews


srbgyl:Brilliant work everytime!

videosforall:Thank you so much for your continued kindness and generosity - it's a constant pleasure working with you! xx

dwc777:Stephanie is always my first choice on Fiverr! She over-delivers on every single gig. Highly recommended!

videosforall:A pleasure working with you as always! Thank you so much for your kind and generous tip - greatly appreciated! x

dwc777:I have ordered many gigs from Stephanie, and I am always delighted with the final results. She is a gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment