Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will be a professional model for your business or product

I will be a professional model for your business or product












About:

Need help advertising a business and/or product!?
Look no further... Angel is here!

I will be your professional model to help advertise your product and/or service.
Highly educated and classy with a BFA in acting, minor in dance.

*Message me prior to ordering regarding this gig as well as custom requests to make sure that we are on the same page and that you order the correct package for your needs.
Please note that any revisions after the order has been completed and sent to the buyer from the seller are an additional $10 charge.

I look forward to doing business with you!
Thanks, Angel :)

Reviews


andryla:All good, it was fast and easy.

alexanderlessa:Angel was amazing to work with!

abumaryam696:Very friendly. Delivered on time.

abumaryam696:Got exactly what I wanted!

anandaprateeka:great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment